Friday, November 04, 2005

0.

I was typing up a sign to make faculty aware that Hands On Help Hours were curtailed today by a last-minute division meeting called by the President of our college. I had just printed it out and somehow my hands slipped on the keyboard and this was what was on the page:

0.

It looks so elegant and zen. Zero. With a period. Almost like the title of the movie Pi. Enigmatic. Is it a karmic sign? Are forces greater than ourselves throwing a huge sign in front of my face? It just really struck me. What does it mean...a zero...with a period? Nothingness. A black hole. An equal and opposite reaction to every action? I'm going to print this puppy out and post it on my office wall. Just wierd, but a good "makes you go hmmm" wierd.

0.

Is it a score? Does it mean I'm down to zero? What is down to zero? Maybe it means that I have nothing to lose and taking a risk right not is not a bad idea?

0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home