Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mount Snow, VT 05-06

Ah oui, mes chers amis. I cannot wait for the official Mt. Snow ski 05-06 season to start!

At the end of August, I got the inspiration that if I bought an expensive Ride snowboard last winter, it behooved me to put myself in a position where I would get some use out of it. My cousin Suzy has a ski condo up at Mt. Snow and I was invited up there several times. I really liked it up there, and the nightlife was good rollicking fun.

So I started snooping around on the internet doing some research. Craigslist.com was a god-send because I found alot of people putting up posts for shares in Vermont ski houses.

I didn't know a lot about sharing a ski house. Checked out a few web sites, emailed a few people. When I saw this house: http://www.mount-snow-house.com/ , I fell in LUV (see picture above). What totally hooked me was the 7 person outdoor hot tub and the KEGORATOR! Three floors, six bedrooms and three bathrooms of pure Mount Snow bliss. If you're going to do it, do it in style!

So, I played it safe got myself a quarter share. Translated that means a bed for one weekend a month for the entire ski season (Nov. 05 - Apr. 06). I even got New Year's Eve weekend. I already got my guests lined up: my fly girlfriends Regina, Lisa and Heidi. These ladies could make Alcatraz fun. I can't wait to see what weekends in Mount Snow will hold! Check back for the VT Hot Tub Chronicles. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home